Edna Purviance's bio

June 6, 2018 - Re-editing Edna Purviance's family biography 2nd Draft. Photo: Leading Ladies © used by ednapurviance.org

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Special Thanks to Cinecon

We like to send our special thanks to everyone at Cinecon for the very nice special announcement for Edna's video event on their site! We are looking forward to the trip and hope to see Edna's fans there!

At this time, we are planning a special announcement about one of our projects at the event. This same announcement will be coming to Edna's site very soon afterwards...

Also, a new story about Edna and Charlie will appear on Edna's site soon! It is one I planned to launch in January 2005.

It was something I stumbled onto a few years ago, during my Edna research. I will be revealing a part from that research in the video for the first time. I will have Part One of the story behind it on Edna's site shorty after the video event... Thanks for visiting!

No comments: