Edna Purviance's bio

June 6, 2018 - Re-editing Edna Purviance's family biography 2nd Draft. Photo: Leading Ladies © used by ednapurviance.org

Monday, March 05, 2007

Edna Updates...

Update March 11th - I hope you got to listen to the special Charlie Chaplin program on BBC 3 Radio. The program is now off line.

YES! We are working on THE SEA GULL, just in a slow part at the moment. I do plan to place a special page about the book, so lots to come!

I am planning a new section on Edna's site. Something I mentioned briefly last year, but a section covering more about Edna's family and life in Nevada. I will be sharing articles to give you a 'taste' of that world.

I am working a lot on The Chaplin Library. The overall look won't change much, but the library is going through big changes which I plan to mention more later. You may see some changes as you visit now. I have posted the updated Latest page, with 11 new additions to the library.

Charlie Chaplin's birthday will be celebrated on TCM this April with a series of films, including The Kid with Edna Purviance and Richard Schickel Documentary Charlie: The Life and Art of Charles Chaplin.

Finally I have a new Brief Glimpse up! This time from my research file. And we sent our first newsletter to Edna fans last week from our list of contest entries.

As mentioned before The Sea Gull is our top project. If we didn't have to make a living, it could go a lot faster, but please be patient, it is coming! Thanks for the interest and watch for more updates.

No comments: