Edna Purviance's bio

June 6, 2018 - Re-editing Edna Purviance's family biography 2nd Draft. Photo: Leading Ladies © used by ednapurviance.org

Monday, February 18, 2008

Chaplin Library Latest Page Updated 2/08

I (along with the help of Dominique Dugros) have been spending a great deal of this Presidents' Day weekend working on the Chaplin Library and Database. While the database could use more work, here and there, is it near enough to go public pretty soon. (I can't tell you how much I really love having the database. Very nice to work with.)

I have entered all the books I have on file from Dominique's current Charlie Chaplin book collection. All the books are now on the Latest Page.

There are over 120 books on this page now and deciding if it will be possible to add to the regular library. It is becoming a problem in updating due to the number of books Dominique has (over 520).

All the books are now in the database. Since the database is so much easier to update, I am leaning toward that option, but keeping the regular library up, as well. More soon... LINK

No comments: