Edna Purviance's bio

June 6, 2018 - Re-editing Edna Purviance's family biography 2nd Draft. Photo: Leading Ladies © used by ednapurviance.org

Monday, March 03, 2008

SG update

We had a very nice wave of new orders for The Sea Gull that came in since Sunday night and carried into this morning. So many, in fact, I just placed a new order in for books to be printed to help fill up the stock again. (I still do have some books in stock, just trying to stay ahead of it.)

Because of so many new orders in the last few hours, I will do my planned shipping on Tuesday, instead of today. This way it gives me time to confirm addresses, and take one trip to the post office (which helps me save a bit on gas too, with the prices shooting up locally).

Special thanks to everyone for helping support this project! Watch your emails for more about your order. Other book orders in shipping now, should be arriving soon.

1 comment:

Edna's Place said...

Ordered a book? See the updates on the main shopping cart page on Edna's .com site.