Edna Purviance's bio

June 6, 2018 - Re-editing Edna Purviance's family biography 2nd Draft. Photo: Leading Ladies © used by ednapurviance.org

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Interview with Garen Ewing by Matt Badham

If you have been around Edna's site since I started eight years ago, you know the name Garen Ewing. Garen give me my first ever official link to the web!

I told Garen this many times, that Edna's site most likely would have never made it off my hard drive without his sheer enthusiasm when I first showed him my very first site, months before it had an .org or .com.

Tonight, I just read a wonderful interview by Matt Badham at Forbidden Planet about Garen Ewing. The best yet!

Garen's book The Rainbow Orchid is due to start publication this year at Egmont, and I am very excited about it! I only wish I could make it over to the book signings and celebrations as it gets launched.

UPDATE: April 1, 2009 - Announced on Garen's site today! Release date for The Rainbow Orchid is August 4th, 2009. more>

But short of that, we can at least learn more about this talented artist, from the UK, thanks to Mr. Badham.

Thank-you, Garen, for sharing your time.

LINK TO INTERVIEW

February 23, 2009 - I have just read this morning, Garen has just updated his The Rainbow Orchid site. It is the official web home for The Adventures of Julius Chancer. He is updating the members section, as well, to 'The Adventurers' Society', a special place that he plans to load with unique items for members only. He is also returning to having a Rainbow Orchid shop, as the publication date nears this summer. Really looking forward to it!

Updated note: I have been really enjoying the newly updated website. One section called, Behind the Scenes, has always been a real favorite of my. The updated section has even more great additions!

No comments: