Edna Purviance's bio

June 6, 2018 - Re-editing Edna Purviance's family biography 2nd Draft. Photo: Leading Ladies © used by ednapurviance.org

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Official... Edna is on Twitter

I have been 'twiddling my thumbs' lately and decided today to make it official: Edna is on Twitter.

I dressed up the page a bit more and after learning a bit how it works, I will be using it to help promote The Sea Gull a bit more.

Twitter may have things I don't place here (NO, I will not be posting what I am eating at the moment or what outfit to wear today, or any 'silly stuff' I sometimes read on there - well, not real silly, anyway). But I will broadcast what's on Edna's home site, Edna's .com site and Edna's Place and at times, items of interest. So, if you like Twitter, I am there. But if not, I am always blogging here and updating Edna's established sites.

And to prove I have something a bit different on each site, watch for something on Edna's home site in the coming weeks. It will only be linked off of Edna's home site.

No comments: